JAKARTA — Indonesian Publishers Association (IKAPI) in collaboration with International Publishers Association (IPA), Indonesian Agency for Creative Economy (Bekraf) and Indonesia Ministry of Education & Culture (Kemendikbud), presenting
International Symposium on Education:
“Achieving Equitable Quality Education Through Technological and Pedagogical Progress”
Date : 3 September 2019
Time : 08.30-15.30
Venue : Graha Utama, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta
The symposium aims to learn about useful trend that has led to improvement in education across the world.
To give feedback to stakeholders of the Education Industry (Government, Publishers, Educational Institutions, etc) on how they can evaluate their current practices and adopt new ones to improve learning outcomes.
To strive towards a good education system which improves the quality of human resources in a progressive and equitable way.
To identify the challenges and improvements needed going forward to keep our education system relevant in terms of pedagogy and technology in this everchanging world.
1. Prof. Dr. Muhadjir Effendy (Minister of Education & Culture) as a keynote speaker
2. Prof. Rhenald Kasali, author, academic, businessman
3. Andreas Baer, International Publishers Association
4. José Borghino, Secretary General of International Publishers Association
5. Heru Widiatmo, Ph. D., Senior Psychometrician, Research Technology, ACT Inc., USA
6. Norazmir Mustapha, Oxford University Press, UK
7. Candra Darusman, IP Observer and former Deputy at World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
The symposium is FREE of charge but limited attendants so kindly submit your registration before 28 August 2019 here:
Contact Person: Didik